Taste of Julian
Saturday, June 10, 2023
- American Legion Post 468 (new for ’23)
- Apple Alley Bakery
- Blue Door Winery
- Calico Cidery
- Cider Mill
- Dudley’s Bakery
- Fat Anthony’s
- Heroes Wood-Fired Pizza
- Jeremy’s on the Hill
- Julian Beer Company
- Julian Candy Basket
- Julian Hard Cider
- Julian Pie Company
- Julian Tea and Cottage Arts
- Julian Wine and Chocolate
- Nickel Beer
- Quecho Elevated Mexican Eatery
- The Cooler
- The Julian Grille
- The Olde Goat (new for ’23)
- The Pub at Lake Cuyamaca
- Wynola Flats
Taste of Julian: Julian’s Annual Celebration of Julian Faire Shows there is more to Julian than Apples. While apples will always be revered by the hamlet of Julian, we have more than apples to celebrate and Taste of Julian is designed to do just that…celebrate the deliciously diverse culinary delights Julian has to offer. The event is a self guided tour of the participating restaurants and tasting rooms in the Julian area.
In 2023, the event will be held on June 10th, from 12:30pm to 5pm.
As of January 23,2023, we do not have a shuttle service for this event. If one becomes available, we will update that information here.
This event ALWAYS SELLS OUT! Purchasing your tickets in advance in highly recommended.
- Check in at Town Hall – 2129 Main Street, Julian (Corner of Main & Washington) on the porch beginning at 11:30am.
- This is a self-guided Tour of the Participating Establishments in Julian. You will receive a wristband and a Map of participating establishments for your self guided culinary tour.
- Each establishment will have a clearly identified area where they are serving the “taste” to those who have purchased tickets to the event.
- We do get the question: “is this a dog friendly event.” Our answer is that the event is only as dog friendly as each establishment you visit. Some will be serving outdoors and therefore may be dog friendly. Whereas others are indoors and are not. You could trade off with members of your group to watch the dog.
A Rural Dining Adventure!
Taste of Julian is a self-guided culinary tour of participating one-of-a-kind restaurants, wineries, and breweries
Tickets are $30.00 per person in advance and $35 at the door (if we don’t sell out).
Printed receipts for tickets purchased online will be validated when brought to the event at the Julian Town Hall, corner of Hwy 78 & Main Street.
- Check in at Town Hall – 2129 Main Street, Julian, on the porch beginning at 11:30am.
- You will receive a wristband and a Map of participating establishments for your self guided culinary tour.