Join the Julian Chamber of Commerce
- One free business listing on the web site and one free link to your business web site.
- One-time complete membership mailing labels upon request
- Your business may be listed and described on visitor handouts
- Use of brochure racks at the Town Hall
- Referrals for your business
- Monthly newsletter
- Monthly Chamber Mixer socials
- Sharing of your information on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Opportunity to participate in handouts to potential visitors to Julian
- Opportunity to post your events on the chamber event page on our website
- Sharing of your Facebook Events on the Chamber FB page.
- A plaque and brass engraving acknowledging your years of membership
- Opportunity to participate in the Official Julian APP
2018 Mixer Schedule.
Julian Chamber Mixers, held 5:30 to 7:30 pm, are (usually) the first Thursday of the month (This January 2017 will the second Monday.) (July and September Mixers may be the second Thursday if the 4th of July or the Grape Stomp conflict–but will be on the first Thursday this year.)
Hors d’oeuvres to light meals are provided by the host and are complimentary for two employees per Chamber membership, and $5.00 for each additional employee, guest, and for non-Chamber member regardless of age.
The bar is normally provided by the Julian Chamber and is “No Host”, which means there is a cost. Mixed Drinks are $5.00, Call Drinks are $7.00, Beer & Wine are $4.00, and Non-Alcoholic is $1.00. If the host has a liquor license they provide the beverages and their prices.
We are currently seeking businesses that are interested in hosting the Mixers this year. Below are the 2018 Scheduled Dates. If you are interested in Hosting a Mixer, Please Email Patti T.
Mixer Dates are as follows:
2/9/2018 Installation Dinner @ Town Hall
6/7/2018 Fort Cross
7/18/2018 Merchant Picnic @ Menghini Winery
9/13/2018 Nickel Beer with Red Hawk Realty
12/6/2018 Membership Drive/Christmas Dinner @ Town Hall
The Merchant’s Networking Breakfasts
Held on the third Wednesday of the month at 8 a.m. and the location will be posted on the Julian Chamber Calendar and is usually provided by e-mail.
The cost is $10 for members and $12 for non-members and guests.
Everyone is Welcome! Bring a raffle prize to showcase your business.
The Breakfast is an excellent venue for introducing an upcoming event or special and for meeting fellow business members.
Download the Documents
Please send any updates or changes to your listing(s) to: webmaster
Participate in the Marketing Plan Developed
to Promote Your Business!
We’ll Be Working to Promote
•Mid Week Visitation
•Increased Visitation During Slower Months
•Holiday Specials in Town
Examples of Promotional Ideas We are Working on:
Tell Us What promotions you would like to participate in!
Better Business Bureau of San Diego & Imperial Counties Accreditation Information: